Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

About Me

The COMPLETE About me survey!

THE BASICS
Name: Tiffani Willis
Gender: Female, I hope
Age: Pretty damn close to being 21
Screen Name: I have multiple ones
Birthday: December 30, 1989
Race: I can't run that fast...
School/Grade: Heh. I've already graduated
Job: Future paralegal
Status: Single
Hometown: Kalispell, MT
Current Town: Helena, MT aka capital city
Parents Still Together?: No
Siblings: Unfortunately yes
Pets: Mysti, my cat
Smoker: No
Drinker: Not yet
Virgin: Come and find out
Orientation: Straight
APPEARANCE
Hair Color: Brown
Is It Dyed?: Parts of it are
Eye Color: Dark gray
Height: five foot four
Style: My own
Glasses/Contacts/None?: Both
Freckles: No
Body Type: I'm doughy but not fat.
Shoe Size: Eight and a half
Piercings: Yes, one in each ear
Want More?: Maybe a nose piercing
Tattoos?: I have a purple star on the back of my right shoulder blade
Want More?: Yes
Braces?: Not anymore
Overall Best Feature:: My eyes
Overall Worst Feature:: My nose
Do you get most of your traits from mom or dad?: My mother
LIKES/DISLIKES
Favorite Color: Black, red, purple, gray, blue
Worst Color: Pink, yellow, orange
Favorite Number: Three
Favorite Animal: Cat
Least Favorite Animal: Spiders
Favorite Flower: Rose
Favorite Food: Mexican food
Worst Food: Olives
Favorite Junk Food: All of it
Worst Junk Food: There isn't such a thing
Favorite Restaraunt: The Staggering Ox
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mint chocolate chip
Favorite Candy: All of it
Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Wine
Favorite NON Alcoholic Drink: Coffee
Worst Alcoholic Drink: Beer
Worst NON Alcoholic Drink: Nothing
Favorite Genre of Music: Rock
Worst Genre: Rap
Favorite Band/Artist: KISS
Worst Band/Artist: Most of today's music sucks
Favorite Song: Don't have one
Worst Song: I could name plenty
Favorite Radio Station: 101.1 Helena's Classic Rock
Favorite Book: I don't actually have one considering I read a lot
Worst Book: I honestly don't remember
Favorite Type of Movie: Horror, romance, action, comedy, drama
Worst Type of Movie: Western
Favorite Movie: The Liar's Club
Worst Movie Ever: I'd say Drillbit Taylor was the worst one I saw
Favorite TV Show: Charmed
Wost TV Show: Any reality show
Favorite Season of the Year: Autumn
Worst Season: Winter
Best Friend: I'd rather have no best friend
Worst Enemy: Don't have one
Favorite Day of the Week: I like them all
Least Favorite Day of the Week: .....
Favorite Sport: Hate sports
Sport You Hate: See above
One thing you cant get enough of: Music
One thing you hate more than anything: Assholes
LOVE LIFE
Are You Single?: Yes
If not, who is your bf/gf?: I can imagine Paul Stanley of KISS...
How Long Have You Been Together?: N/A
Do You Have a Crush On Anyone Right Now?: Paul Stanley of KISS
First Kiss: Cody Kelsch was the provider
Ever Kiss in the Rain?: No
In a Movie Theater?: Yes
Underwater?: No
First Love: Josh Harris. It was more of a crush than anything
Have you ever Cheated on Anyone?: Nope
Been Cheated on?: Probably
Used Someone?: Never
Been used?: Yes
Lied to your bf/gf?: No
Ever Made out With Just a Friend?: Nope
Do you Flirt a Lot?: ;)
Longest Relationship: Three months
Shortest: One week
Have you Ever Gotten a Poem?: No
Ever Get Flowers?: No
Do you Believe in Love at First Sight?: No
Do you Believe in "The One"?: Yes
Do you Fall in Love Fast?: I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say
Ever cried over someone of the opposite sex?: Yes
Ever Been Dumped?: Yes
Ever dumped someone?: Yes
Ever been rejected?: Ehhh
Ever dated someone more than once?: No
Do you ever make the first move?: No
Double dates or single?: Single
Do you want to get married?: No
Hair Color: I prefer men with dark brown hair
Short or long?: Long
Eye color?: Hazel/brown
Style: Their own
Age: Older than me
Height: Tall
Weight: Not obese
Muscular or skinny?: Somewhere in between
Boxers or Breifs?: Naked
Do you care about looks?: They have to look somewhat decent.
OTHER QUESTIONS
Can you drive?: No
Do you have a car?: No
Do you have a cell phone?: Yes
Are you online a lot?: Yes
Can you speak another language?: No
Do you do well in school?: Not in school anymore
Do you collect anything?: No
Have an obsession?: Yes
Do you hate yourself?: Sometimes
Ever smile for no reason?: Yes
Talk to yourself?: Yes
Do you have any regrets?: Yes
Believe in magick?: Yes
Do you support gay marriage?: Yes
Sex before marriage?: yes
Do you trust people easily?: no
Forgive easily?: no
Do you have a secret no one knows?: who doesn't nowadays
Do you get along with your parents?: Yes
What about other people?: depends
How do you vent your anger?: I don't
Do you like George Bush?: No
Goal Before you die?: To live my life to the fullest
Biggest Fear: Death
Beggest Weakness: There are lots
Do you play an instrument?: No
What do you want to be when you grow up?: I don't know, Alex. I've always wanted to be a writer...
PERSONALITY TRAITS
Are you...
A daydreamer?: Yes
Shy?: Yes
Talkative?: Once I get to know someone, yes
Energetic?: Depends
Happy?: I am right now
Depressed?: If I don't take my Celexa, then I get depressed and anxious
Funny?: I think so
Boring?: Depends on who's talking to me
Mean?: Not usually, but I have a short temper
Nice?: For the most part
Caring?: Not really
Trustworthy?: Yes
Confident?: No
Friendly?: Yes
Smart?: In certain areas, yes
Sarcastic?: No
Dependable?: Yes
Quiet?: yes
Weird?: yes
Adaptable?: not really
Strong (emotionally)?: no
Strong (physically)?: no
Mature?: For the most part
Logical?: Not really
Religious?: no
Modest?: sorta
Indesicive?: yes
Sympathetic?: yes
Polite?: yes
Creative?: yes
Fun to be around?: no
Loveable?: yes
Easily Amused?: yes
Outgoing?: no
Daring?: no
Clumsy?: yes
Nosy?: yes
Lazy?: y/n
Scary?: no
Optimistic?: no
Persuasive?: no
A good listener?: yes
Curious?: yes
Determined?: yes
Artistic?: no
Honest?: yes
Respectful?: yes
Concieted?: no
Cocky?: no
Controlling?: no
Playful?: no
Easygoing?: yes
Carefree?: yes
Hot Headed?: yes
Serious?: sometimes
Thoughtful?: sometimes
Considerate?: yes
Stubborn?: yes
Romantic?: yes
Ambitious?: I try to be
Jealous?: yes
Insecure?: yes
Obsessive?: sorta
Attentive?: no
Helpful?: Ehhh...
Punctual?: yes
Rational?: yes
Sincere?: yes
Tolerant?: yes
GOODBYE
Did you enjoy this survey?: For the most part
Was it too long?: the personality traits were
Do you think it contained just about everything?: Almost

Take This Survey | Search Surveys | MySpace Surveys
Survey found on Bzoink

No comments:

Post a Comment