Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Music Shuffle Survey

1. Which song describes the mood you are in right now?
Crazy On You-Heart

2. Which song describes the mood you are usually in?
Uranium Rock-The Cramps

3. Which song describes one of your favorites things to do?
No Feelings-The Sex Pistols

4. Which song describes something else you like to do?
Rock And Roll All Nite-KISS
Haha.

5. Which song explains the way you think about love?
I Will Be There-KISS

6. What would you sing to your soulmate right now?
Anyway You Slice It-KISS

7. Which song best represents you?
L.A. Woman-The Doors
I actually do wish I lived there.

8. Which song describes your sexual preference?
Searching-Lynyrd Skynyrd

9. Which song describes what would occur between you and a (male) prostitute
Night Of The Long Knives-AC/DC

10. Your lover on the side?
So What-Pink

11. How about your wife or husband?
No No No-Generation X

12. Which song would be played at your wedding?
Photograph-Def Leppard

13. Which song would be played at your wedding reception?
Forever-KISS

14. Which song describes yourself in the future?
Since You've Gone-The Cars

15. Which song describes yourself in the past?
Mexican Radio-Wall Of Voodoo

16. Which song would be appropriate for a one night stand?
Tunnel Of Love-Gene Simmons
If I was drunk.

17. Which song would best describe your first time kissing?
Under Pressure-Queen and David Bowie
Peer pressure sucks nowadays

18. Your first time having sex?
Livin' On A Prayer-Bon Jovi

19. Which song would best describe your fashion sense?
Tommy's Down Home-Tesla

20. Which song would describe your taste in the opposite or same sex?
Say You Love Me-Fleetwood Mac

21. Which song best describes your parents?
Holidays In The Sun-The Sex Pistols

22. Which song best describes your family in general?
Snowballed-AC/DC

23. Which song best describes your friends?
Sister-Ace Frehley
I consider some of them sisters.

24. Which song best describes your school?
When You Think Of Me-Mark Wills

25. Which song best describes your public personality?
Sleeping Angel-Stevie Nicks

26. Which song best describes your private personality?
No Questions Asked-Fleetwood Mac

27. The weather outside is...
Heaven's On Fire-KISS
Perhaps in the desert...

28. I feel like...
Cities On Flame With Rock N Roll-Blue Oyster Cult

29. I would really love to...
Fools Rush In-Frank Sinatra

30. No one can stop me from...
Downtown Train-Rod Stewart

31. Today I will...
Run To The Hills-Iron Maiden
If I could run fast, I probably would.

32. Love is like...
The Zoo-Scorpions

33. I would call myself...
Good Girl Gone Bad-KISS
Hahaha!

34. I've never been to...
Squealer-AC/DC

35. If I were a...
Who Do You Love?-The Doors

36. Never forget...
We Belong-Pat Benatar
Yes, all of us belong in this world.

37. No one believes me when...
Not Enough-Van Halen

38. I would never...
Riders On The Storm-The Doors

39. I could see myself as...
Shout At The Devil-Motley Crue

40. I'm as fun as...
Heaven Tonight-Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force

41. I wish...
Livewire-Motley Crue

42. He will never understand why...
Wind Of Change-Scorpions

43. I'm nearly...
Where Angels Dare-Paul Stanley

44. I want to see...
Summer Running-Billy Idol

45. At night time...
Worlds Forgotten Boy-Billy Idol

46. My fashion sense is...
The Passenger-Siouxsie And The Banshees

47. I cry when...
Sure Know Something-KISS

48. The moon is...
Do Do Do Da Da Da-The Police

49. I get tired when...
Dance The Night Away-Van Halen
If I could dance.

50. I lack...
Rain-KISS
There's snow outside.

51. I'm so absorbing in...
You Make Me (Rock Hard)-KISS

52. I should be...
Shambala-Three Dog Night

53. I can't seem to forget...
Renegade-Styx

54. Where in the world is...
New York-The Sex Pistols
Obviously in New York...

55. I don't want to hear...
Russian Roulette-KISS

56. Don't give up on...
867-5309/Jenny-Tommy Tutone
Okay

57. I should give up on...
Tears From The Moon-Conjure One

58. I want to be...
Talk Show Host-Radiohead
I can't talk well enough even though I have good language skills.

59. I like alot of...
Liar-Three Dog Night
I hate liars.

60. I often think about...
World Comin' Down-Billy Idol
This one is actually true.

61. I don't understand why...
Don't Fear The Reaper-Blue Oyster Cult
More cowbell!

62. Guys are...
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap-AC/DC
Bahaha.

63. Girls go to...
This Ain't The Summer Of Love-Blue Oyster Cult
They go to San Francisco.

64. I'm in trouble for...
I Want Candy-Bow Wow Wow
Stealing the aforementioned candy.

65. Candy is for...
Up All Night-Slaughter
I guess sex could be considered candy.

66. Take me to...
Hell Is For Children-Pat Benatar

67. All I've ever cared about was...
Refugee-Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers

68. Take me away from...
Send Her My Love-Journey

69. The worst possible thing is...
Lovely To See You Again-The Moody Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment